Wrought Iron or Aluminum Fences and Gates
- Start at an upper corner
- Loosely zip tie around the upper rail from the corner grommet.
- Do not cut any excess tie material until all ties have been placed and re-tightened.
- Tightly zip tie around the side rail using the same corner grommet.
- Re-tighten the vertical corner tie that was left loose.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for the bottom corner at the same end of the fabric beneath the upper corner which was just fastened.
- Fasten zip ties tightly to the side rail using the remaining grommets on the side where the corners have already been secured.
- Continue placing zip ties along the top and bottom of the piece, proceeding away from the side which was just fastened.
- Secure only one upper grommet at a time, pausing to complete the corresponding bottom grommet before proceeding to the next.
- Stretch the material tight between each tie as you continue along the fence.
- After securing all upper and lower grommets, repeat steps 2 through 7 to secure the corner and side grommets on the opposite end.
- Remove excess tie material from all ties.
Fence Fabric can be incorporated into a garden, patio, or other area with hanging plants or other accents for truly impressive results.
In some cases it may be possible to omit grommets and attach material directly to metal gates or fences using screws and protective washers. Such installation alternatives are left to the combined discretion of the customer and installer and are executed under their sole responsibility.
As Fence Fabric products are custom-made, it is extremely important to decide upon a method of installation and double-check measurements before ordering.
Note: Fence Fabric does not guarantee the longevity, durability, or color stay of any Fence Fabric products based upon weather conditions, general climate, environmental conditions, location conditions, personal or third party use or maintenance materials used.
Neither Fence Fabric nor any other third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the installation of Fence Fabric. Fence Fabric is not responsible for the condition of existing fences and does not warrant or ensure that your fence is structurally sound or suitable for mounting or installing Fence Fabric.